Need help with your event? Add a New User!
To create a new user, navigate to the "My Team" page located in the top Global dropdown menu. Click the pink "Create New User" button on the top right hand corner of the page. NOTE: A Client Admin (the users with the paid Ribyt account) will be the only user that can create a user account.
Here, you can enter required information to set up a user account, including name, email, company, title and phone.
You can also set global permissions (permissions that live outside of an event role). These permissions include creating events, creating legals and creating reports.
"Can See Events Shared and Can Create Own Event"
- Yes- Can create their own event from the "Events Dashboard"
- No- Can not create their own event from the "Events Dashboard"
"Can Read All Account Legals and Can Create Own Legal"
- Yes- Can view account legal documents and can create their own legal documents
- No- Can not view account legal documents and can not create their own legal documents
"Can Read All Account Reports and Can Create Own Report"
- Yes- Can view account reports and can create their own reports
- No- Can not view account reports and can not create their own reports
Newly created users will be sent a verification email. They will be required to verify their account (via email) before receiving access to Ribyt.